CoronaVirus can spread from the smartphone, keep yourself away from these tips
Coronavirus has been declared an epidemic by WHO. The risk of this virus spreading across the world is continuously increasing in India as well. People coming from the airport are being screened. At the same time, the government has also issued advisory about this.
Corona Virus can spread from the smartphone, Coronavirus has been declared an epidemic by WHO. The risk of this virus spreading across the world is continuously increasing in India as well. People coming from the airport are being screened. At the same time, the government has also issued advisory about this. A large number of people have been infected with coronavirus in China, Iran, and South Korea. There is currently no treatment for this virus. However, this virus can be avoided by being careful. Apart from taking care of ourselves, we also have to take care of our gadgets.
The virus can spread from the smartphone
A medical scientist has warned that coronavirus can spread from anywhere to people. According to a report, if you touch the screen of your smartphone repeatedly, then wash your hands well before touching your face. Because, even from the screen of your smartphone, the coronavirus can enter inside you. The coronavirus can live on the inanimate surface for about 1 week. However, it comes out of the human body in the form of phlegm or sneeze. The highest risk of virus infection is in direct contact with the infected person.
Where virus survives for how long
A US director suggested that coronavirus can remain on the surface of copper and steel for up to 2 hours. While on the surface of cardboard and plastic, the virus can survive for a long time. According to a report, the virus can remain alive outside the human body for 9 days.
How to eliminate the virus from a smartphone?
Experts believe that the virus can be eliminated by cleaning the smartphone with alcohol wipe. At the same time, people are being advised to clean their hands with a sanitizer to avoid the virus.
How to keep personal gadgets virus-free?
- To avoid infection of the fast-spreading coronavirus, use public service to a minimum. For example, use public computers or cyber cafes sparingly. Avoid using public toilets.
- You can clean your smartphone with a hand sanitizer. Switch off the phone before doing so. It is forbidden to clean gadgets from any alcoholic product. But it becomes necessary to do so. 60% alcohol content hand sanitizer can clean your phone.
- It is important to keep your personal laptop clean to avoid viruses. For this, first, turn off the laptop. Clean the sanitizer with 60% alcohol using tissue paper only.
- Do not keep the smartphone and your handkerchief in the same pocket as the trouser. Always clean your hands with soap and water after cleaning your phone or laptop.
- Always use earphones to make phone calls. This could reduce the chances of the virus coming to your face from the phone. Be sure to clean your earphones as well, you can use any hand sanitizer to clean them. Make a habit of cleaning your personal gadgets regularly at least once a day.