Human Resource Ministry took a big decision regarding CBSE 10th and 12th board exams, know these 10 things
Coronavirus: CBSE will conduct class 10th and 12th examinations only for 29 core subjects, which are important for promotion and admission in higher educational institutions. Know 10 big things related to the board exam.
CBSE Board Exams: In view of the situation arising due to the Coronavirus epidemic in the country, all students of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) from class one to eighth will be promoted to the next class. Also, CBSE will conduct class 10th and 12th examinations for only 29 core subjects, which are important for promotion and admission in higher educational institutions. Following instructions from Union Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal “Nishank”, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to promote all students from first to eighth grade in the next class, even if the coronavirus epidemic. They may or may not have had their exams before the school closed. Let’s know about 10 big things about CBSE board 10th and 12th exam and results- CBSE board exams 2020
Know big things related to the board exam – CBSE board exams 2020
- At the behest of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, CBSE will pass all the students from 1st to 8th class.
- 10 class examinations will not be conducted again.
- In East Delhi, only the 10th examinations postponed due to riots will be conducted again.
- For 10th and 12th board, the board will conduct only the examination of the main subjects required for promotion and admission to higher educational institutions. For the remaining subjects, no examination will be held.
- All the stakeholders will be informed about 10 days before the exam resumes.
- Instructions for marking and evaluation will be issued soon.
- Considering the situation arising due to the coronavirus epidemic, pending examinations of 10th and 12th classes will not be conducted abroad.
- Students of the 9th and 11th classes have been asked to pass on the basis of projects, tests, term exams, etc.
- Students of 9th and 11th class will not be able to pass this time, they will be able to take part in the test conducted by the school. These tests will be conducted in online or offline mode.
These exams will be organized for class 12th
these exams will be conducted in schools located in East Delhi for 12th class English Elective-N, 2. English Elective-C, 3. English Core, 4. Mathematics, 5. Economics, 6. Biology, 7. Political Science, 8. History, 9. Physics, 10. Accounts and 11. Chemistry examinations will be held.
These subjects will have exams for class 10th
Class 10 exams will not be conducted again except in schools located in North East Delhi. Class 10 exams in East Delhi schools Hindi Course A, 2. Hindi Course B, 3. English Communication, 4. English Language and 5. Literature, 6. Science and, 7. Social Science will be organized for subjects.