Chandrayaan 2’s mission

Chandrayaan-2, chandrayaan news

95 percent of Chandrayaan 2’s mission has been successful

चंद्रयान 2,chandrayaan 2 news
Chandrayaan 2

Chandrayaan-2 lost its way late at night just 2.1 kilometers away from the moon. However, expectations are still maintained regarding this mission. An Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) official said that 95 percent of Chandrayaan 2’s mission has been successful so far, even after losing contact.

An ISRO official, on condition of anonymity, said, “The mission has lost only 5% of its land, with the remaining 95%, which is Chandrayaan 2 orbiter, successfully orbiting the moon.” ”

many pictures of the moon and send it to ISRO

चंद्रयान 2, chandrayaan-2 news
चंद्रयान – 2

According to this officer, in one year’s mission life, this orbiter can take many pictures of the moon and send it to ISRO. The ISRO official said that the orbiter can find out about his position by taking pictures of the lander Vikram. The Chandrayaan-2 spacecraft consisted of three sections – the orbiter (2,379 kg, eight payloads), the lander ‘Vikram’ (1,471 kg, four payloads) and the rover ‘Pragyan’ (27 kg, two payloads). On 2 September, Vikram separated from the orbiter.

costing Rs 978 crore

चंद्रयान 2,chandrayaan 2 news
चंद्रयान 2

On July 22, the Chandrayaan-2, costing Rs 978 crore, was launched into space by India’s heavy-lift rocket Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle-Mark III in a textbook style. Chandrayaan-2 was placed in lunar orbit by ISRO after five earth-orbit orbit movements. In the final phase, the communication link between the lander Vikram and the orbiter was broken.

Also Read   PM Modi says to ISRO scientists – salute your family

Visual Aids
Knowledge
Sonu Mathur

What are Visual Aids?

What are Visual Aids? Visual aids are visual materials, such as pictures, charts, and diagrams, that help people understand and remember information shared in an

Read More »
Manipur news viral video
News
Sonu Mathur

Manipur news viral video

Manipur News Case of Two Women Being Stripped and Paraded in Manipur Manipur news viral video: A disturbing incident has come to light in Manipur, where

Read More »
Top 5 ai tools for programmer
News
Sonu Mathur

Top 5 AI tools for developer

Introduction: Top 5 ai tools for programmer : Artificial Intelligence (AI) has revolutionized the way programmers work by providing intelligent assistance and automating repetitive tasksArtificial

Read More »