Register any complaint related to Aadhaar card, here it will be resolved soon
At this time Aadhaar is also used as an identity card. In such a situation, if you have any problem related to Aadhaar or you have any problem related to the update, then now you can easily reach your problems to UIDAI through e-mail and call.
how to do Aadhaar card complaint-> Aadhaar is one of the most important documents for people living in India. Aadhaar is also needed for doing government work from home to government schemes. At this time Aadhaar is also used as an identity card. So in this case, if you have any problem related to Aadhaar or you have any problem related to the update, then now you can easily reach UIDAI through e-mail and call.
Where and how you can file your complaint
You can register a complaint by calling
If you want to register a complaint related to AADHAAR by phone, then you have to call the toll free number 1947 for this.
You can also complain through mail
If you want to make a complaint through the mail, then you have to mail your problem by writing to email@example.com. UIDAI officials check this mail from time to time and solve people’s problems. Complaint cell solves your problems by replying to an email.
You can complain through the website
Users can also register AADHAAR complaint on the UIDAI website: –
- First of all, you go to the official website of UIDAI (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/).
- Now you have to go to contact and support option
- Now you have to enter the 14 digit enrollment number here.
- After this, the time has to be put along with the day, month, and year.
- After this, you will have to write your name, email id, and mobile number.
- In the Location tab, you have to choose the pin number of your locality and the name of the village/city, etc. from the drop-down list.
- After this, you have to tell the type of complaint, its category, and your problem.
- After this, in the last step, you will have to enter the security code present on the website.
- Once you submit all this information, then your complaint will be filed.