India Lockdown: Lockdown till March 31st due to Coronavirus, only essential services will be available in 75 districts
The government of India has locked down 75 districts till 31 March. During this time only essential service shops will be opened. Lockdown has been done in the districts where corona cases were found.
Lockdown till March 31st due to Coronavirus
- Case of continuously increasing corona, lockdown extended till 31 March.
- This lockdown is currently confirmed in 75 districts where a corona patient was confirmed.
- Only essential services will be available in these 75 districts by 31 March.
- Rail service, metro service, and bus service will remain closed during this period.
The Central Government has taken a big decision in view of the increasing cases of Corona epidemic. Locked 75 Corona-affected districts by 31 March. During this time only essential services will be available. Rail service, metro service, and bus service will remain closed during this period. Delhi Metro has confirmed this, They informed that Delhi Metro will be completely closed till 31st.
This order has been issued by the Cabinet Secretary
This order has been issued by the Cabinet Secretary on Sunday. He said that the ban has been imposed in 75 districts where corona positive cases have been reported. By March 31, now the non-essential traffic has been banned till March 31. During this time no train will run. Also, the operation of the metro will also be limited.
Lockdown till March 31st due to Coronavirus What decisions were taken
- The train service was suspended till 31 March. Currently, only goods trains will run.
- Metro service also closed.
- The state government will take a decision on this and will only be allowed to run for essential services.
- Inter-State Passenger Transport was also suspended till 31 March.
Trains canceled like this for the first time in history
Due to Coronavirus, people also observed this day. Rail, an essential part of traffic, is closed till 31 March. For the first time in history, Railways have stopped such trains. Railway has canceled all trains till 12 pm on 31 March. Only the goods train will run. However, the minimum services of all urban trains and Kolkata Metro Rail which are very necessary will continue till 12 pm on 22 March.