UNLOCK1: Life will return on track, lockdown will open in three stages, temple-malls will open from June 8
lockdown will open in three stages-> After 64 days of lockdown, now the country is going to unlock in a phased manner. The lockdown has proceeded, which is implemented from 1 to 30 June 2020. During this time many facilities outside the containment areas will be opened in a phased manner.
The central government has planned three phases to unlock. The first phase will come into effect from 8 June. Under this, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, and religious places will open after 8 June with conditions. The decision on the opening of school-college will be taken by the state governments in July. At the same time, no decision has been taken on starting international flights and opening places like the cinema hall for the common people.
lockdown will open in three stages
Guidelines are given by the Ministry
- Public places and public places of worship; Hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality services and shopping malls will be allowed to open from June 8, 2020.
- The government will issue guidelines in this regard
Schools, colleges, educational / training/coaching institutes, etc., will be opened after consultation with States and Union Territories.
- Dates for international air travel, operation of metro rail, cinema hall, gym, swimming pool, amusement park, etc. will be decided based on the assessment of the situation.
- New guidelines have been issued to reopen all the activities outside the Containment Zone for the next month.
- Economic activities outside the Containment Zone will be exempted.
- Pass will not be required to go from one state to another.
Night curfew and metro operating
The movement of individuals will be completely restricted between 9 am and 5 am in the entire country except for the essential activities: Ministry of Home Affairs.
Keeping in mind the guidelines issued by the government, Metro services will be closed until further notice: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation